So let's break it down:
1. Lose at least 20 pounds. I'm down a little over 3! This was one of the most frustrating things for me this month. I started out so well and for two weeks exercised & tracked my food every day but only lost a few ounces! Finally things started picking up and by the end of last week I was down 3.4 pounds total. I am kinda nervous to step on the scale this week b/c w/being sick I have not worked out as much and have not eaten as well :/ However, I am not going to let this derail me as I have in the past. Going to the dr. tomorrow, and still trying to eat well and do a bit of exercise.
2. Read through the Bible. I think I'm a day behind, but I've been consistent with my plan and am really enjoying it!
3. Read at least 5 of my religious/devotional books. I finished one (I had already read the majority) and am 1/4 of the way through another, so doing pretty well!
4. Use it or Lose it! I have made it through all the January magazines that I own! I know that sounds silly, but I have my "shelf of shame" in the front room where I had been shelving my magazines that I got but didn't get around to reading. I have divided them by month and am going through each of them in that month time frame--tearing out a few articles & recycling or giving away the rest! Seriously, there were about 20 for January. I'm doing this each month too! I also donated a TON of stuff to goodwill--literally filled my van so that I could barely see! I also reorganized my kitchen cabinets, and organized our bedroom closet & have consistently been keeping our room clean. Feeling good here!
5. Eat more fresh food. Hmm...I've done a bit better--had several salads & wraps but have also relied a lot on my lean cuisine paninis....room for improvement for sure.
6. Redo our bathroom. Not yet. But I did get a new bathmat.
7. Complete at least one scrapbook. Haven't worked on one yet :/ And the table plan that I had thought about...well, my Bible study just doubled, so instead of a scrapbook table, I just have a super long dinner table to hold 12-13 girls + me! I kinda prefer that use though :)
8. Limit coupon use to what we NEED. I think I'm doing better here as well...and also at eating what we have in stock. Not sure how to quantify it though. We still have too much cereal :/
9. Focus on friendships. Improvement--I made a trip to AL to visit my bestie and saw two other really great friends on the way down & back as well. Also making more of an effort to hang out w/the church ladies.
10. Quality time w/hubs each week: The beginning of January we were just off somehow, but we are definitely making more time to sit and talk to each other lately and it helps a lot! Also praying together before bed :)
11. Focus more on my appearance. Also improvement. I got some more "trendy" clothes & got complimented by my college students :) It is still more comfortable to wear my slobby clothes, but I'm making an effort! I even noticed the other day that I've gotten used to who I look with eye makeup, when before I rarely wore it.
12. Finish raising my monthly support for CRU. Not one bit.
So, all in all, I've at least been working on these areas and have made a lot of progress in my habits! Definitely have room to grow, but change takes time right?