2. My pets are lazy
3. Apparently I am not giving them enough water.
4. I think I need a new washer & dryer...for some reason my clothes are all shrinking!
Wait, what??? Are you suggesting that maybe it is from all the baking and mexican mush???? hmm....
strawberries & cream puff pastry tart
6. I found this:
at TJ Maxx today and just know that it was designed just for me--I mean, a cupcake TEAPOT!?!? amazing! It is now sitting on my shelf at work to make me happy when I see it.
7. It is officially fall!!!! The weather is getting nippy, I am loving the spicy smells and pumpkins all over, some of the leaves are already changing, and tomorrow it will be October! Now if only the "first frost" would hurry up and get here so hubs will move back into our bedroom again! (he sleeps better in the other room due to his allergies)
8. For some reason, tonight I really feel aware that I am a grown up now. Not sure why. Just interesting.
9. I have signed up to become a Scentsy consultant. It's like candles, but without the flame or burning hot wax, and you can pick out super cute warmers and easily change out the scent bars. My mother-in-law bought me one of the warmers & scent bricks for my birthday, and everyone who walks into my office talks about how great it smells and asked where they could get them. The start up fee and order requirements are low, so I figured it would be a fun thing to do while I'm on my hiatus from Creative Memories--and there are no other consultants in this area! I don't have my personal site up yet, but let me know if you're interested b/c it's a really great product!
10. I thought that I was going crazy, b/c every night before bed I would set the alarm on my ipod dock, and then every morning the ipod power symbol was on and the alarm symbol was off, and of course I wasn't waking up on time. (thankfully, the pets seem to have built-in alarms to get up at 6:45 so I have only been a little late getting ready). I told hubs about it b/c this morning I actually saw that the alarm symbol was on at 6:25, yet it still did not go off. He looked at it, and I had somehow changed the settings! So instead of the alarm beeping, it was set to start playing music on the ipod, but since I keep forgetting the ipod at work there is nothing to play! oh me oh my. Sad that I couldn't figure this out myself!
11. Hubs will be 26 this week! I have to plan some treats for him--he's tired of all the fancy-schmancy stuff and just wants plain white cake w/white icing, and brownie batter from a mix. Silly boy.
12. Butch snores very loudly.
13. I have injured my wrist from lifting my new favorite water bottle!
(on a side note for this...be sure to look at your water bottle's washing instructions before sticking them in the dishwasher! I had a pink version of this bottle that I stuck in the dishwasher, and the heat completely warped to top so I couldn't use it at all! Thankfully, I saw on Erin's blog that they had them at Kohl's (we bought the same bottles within the same week!--just at different places) and I rushed there and bought the last one that they had. If there had been more, I totally would have bought all that they had b/c it's so freaking awesome!
14. I've realized that my tastes are changing. I had some cheap milk chocolate at work today and for the first time was really put off by the sugaryness of it. Then I got some tater tots w/my lunch today, and the grease from the frying made me feel really weird. I used to LOVE fried things from Sonic, but I guess not anymore! (and that is definitely a good thing)
I threw my Sonic bag from lunch in the trash--not the floorboard ;)