Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Can you find the Bulldog in this picture?



 There she is!

Butch has recently taken to making herself little pillow forts in the corner of the couch.  You can locate her quickly by the deep rumblings of her bulldog snores...



she looks about as tired here as i feel today!


Sorry for my lack of any non-TWD blogging as of late.  I know it's really  bad when hubs actually comments on it! 

The truth is that I've spent a lot of the past few months in a semi-melancholy state.  I've been very introspective about stage of life things and loneliness from a lack of friends who are in a similar place.    And the insomnia that I've been dealing with for the last month doesn't help!  Please just pray for my heart to be content where the Lord has me--specifically when it comes to my friendships & relying on Him for the future.

1 comment:

  1. Love you friend! I pray that you and Butch and can your way out of the couch cushions and love your life right where it is at this moment!!! Looking forward to spending more time with you with our days off starting soon!

    ReplyDelete