Tuesday, September 7, 2010

TWD: Peanut Butter Crisscrosses

For this week's assignment, Jasmine of Jasmine Cuisine chose the Peanut Butter Crisscrosses from page 78 of BFMHTY.






I made these last night in advance for my Bible study meeting tonight and they are so good!  I love a peanut butter cookie!  I'm trying to stay away from them now b/c I ate too many warm out of the oven (how could i not?) last night.



I hope the girls enjoy these tonight, and be sure to check out Jasmine's blog for the recipe, and the TWD leave your link post to see who baked along this week!

9 comments:

  1. Your crisscrosses are perfect! I'm sure everyone will love these tonight--I actually preferred them the second day.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your criss crosses are soooo perfect! they look storebought :)

    My version of these is PB and J thumprints. Great job this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is a stack of cookies! I hope the Bible study group enjoyed them!! They are my favs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect looking PB cookie, great photos. I thought this was an excellent cookie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love peanut butter cookies. These look delicious. I can imagine how yummy they would be out of the oven. I am always glad when I am taking my baked goods somewhere. I know I can't eat them :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmm those look delicious! I love peanut butter cookies! And I love your adorable cake stand! Where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my absolute fav cookie ever!!! They look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look at THAT plate of cookies. They look perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, those look like the perfect PB cookies. Glad you liked them.

    ReplyDelete