Tuesday, October 6, 2009

TWD...or not

Fun fact about Sarah: I HATE pudding. I know, I know, I said I'm not picky--and I'm really not-- but something about pudding's texture grosses me out. I am the same way about yogurt. They literally make me gag. Something about the thick globbiness of it. blech. I like bread pudding...I think I just need to be able to kinda chew it...

So when I saw that the TWD assignment for this week was a homemade split-level pudding, I said "no thank you!" From what I've read from others, the pudding is great (if you like pudding) but I was not going to spend time and ingredients on something that I didn't plan to eat--especially when I have cake and brownies left over from hubs' birthday this week! I had planned to try out my idea for re-thinking the cottage cheese pufflets dough f/m a few weeks ago into mini tart shells, but I was just plain tired! Thanks anyway to Garrett of The Flavor of Vanilla--and visit his blog if you're interested in getting the recipe. Also be sure to check the Tuesdays with Dorie blog roll to see how everyone else did.

Now I'm going to be lazy. goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment