Tuesday, November 10, 2009

freudian slip??

so i was just posting a comment on the blog of my online friend and weight-loss inspiration, Erin...she was asking how people planned to beat the holiday weight gain and this is what i typed:

"i desperately want to do butter"

i meant to say "better" and of course i edited it before submitting my post (though i did let her know about my little slip) but i honestly made myself laugh out loud. maybe this is how i really feel deep down...i don't want to be healthy...i want butter!!! hahaha


just had to share

2 comments:

  1. haha...love this! Very much the way I feel! Especially with an excuse like holiday food. Good to know there are other bloggers I know out here in cyberland. It was very fun to see you at the shower. love your blog!

    ReplyDelete