Sunday, June 21, 2009

quick update

i officially had my first pie order yesterday!! my mother in law called and said they were quite a hit with everyone! she also made my hash brown casserole recipe for a reunion and said that everyone couldn't wait to eat it.

sweet little pies snuggled up in their boxes

i have also decided to go with "Sarah's Sweets" for the name. pricing so far is $10 for cream and chocolate-type pies, & $12 for fruit or nut pies. still working on pricing for other things.

hubs got me the most beautiful roses this week! he's a good man and i'm thankful for him!


i got a ton of work done on the house this weekend and had some sweet house-guests. now i'm tired and am going to bed.


3 comments:

  1. I was very jealous that I did not get to see you this weekend!!!

    the pies look awesome. I esp. like the boxes. The roses are great as well. Nice photo skills, mrs. sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome!

    And those flowers are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks at my brother being nice...I'd be scared if I were you you. HA HA HA. I love you!!

    ReplyDelete