1. My coin counting bank! Okay, I'm a nerd but I get serious joy putting all our change into this little bank and having it keep a total for me! We're like the couple in Up, dropping in the coins to save up for a vacation. (we hope to go back to Maine one day) We already have a little over $50! ; )
2. Barnes & Noble. You know I love to read (oh how I love it!). This week has been a bit too rainy to enjoy reading at the park, so instead I have cuddled up in their big comfy chairs with my book and had blissful relaxation on my lunch break : )
3. Speaking of my book: Get Happy: the Life of Judy Garland which I just found out (when i googled the title to find an image) is going to be made into a movie with Anne Hathaway!!! I love the tragic Hollywood story and I really love learning about this time. It has been a very interesting read so far.
4. My swing. I really want that to say "my hammock" b/c everybody else is posting about their hammocks, but alas, I do not have one. Though I cannot recline, the swing is quite lovely for reading outside with my bulldog, or swinging with my sweetheart. Hubs got it for me for my birthday a few years ago and came home early from work so it would be ready when I got home : )
kitty likes it too
5. Reeses Eggs. Yes, I know Easter is over, but these things have been calling to me from my kitchen counter ever since! I love the peanut butter chocolate combo, I love how much more peanut butter these have...I LOVE THEM!