1. Flowers! That's right, spring has finally sprung, and little flowers are pressing their lovely heads out of the ground and from limbs of trees.
See those tiny little blue flowers? (okay, they're really weeds...) when I was little girl I would pick them for my mom, and even though they are weeds she would put them in water in a tiny juice glass. Such a great mommy! Everytime I see them I think of springtime when I was a child. :)
2. Chap stick/lip balm. I'm addicted. I love Burt's Bees and Avon's Moisture Therapy lip balm the most. I keep one by my bed, in my desk, on my key chain, in the kitchen, and in the living room. I remember going home when I was in college and my lips being so chapped but not being able to find any! It was awful so I never want to be without it again! lol.
3. Taco Bell's Cheesy Double Beef Burrito. YUM! My favorite fast food treat :) I got to have it this week (add sour cream of course). It used to be $.89, but now it's a bit more expensive...still under $2 though.
4. My DVR. Yep, I'm a TV addict, and I just love that I can record all my favorite shows even when they are on different channels at the same time, and I can skip commercials. Woohoo!!
5. Tennessee--espeically Spring Hill & Franklin! I had such a blast with my bestest when I went to visit her, and I justlove the downtown Franklin area. I mean, it has to be a great place since so many people that I love live there!
What made your week great?